Thursday, August 9, 2012


Thursday August 2nd 2012
Day Nineteenth at Mountain Creek State High School

Today was an easy day in school! I taught my aerobics lesson and it was really fun to watch what the students have come up with thus far. I have been enjoying seeing them grow and really get into their routines. I am so eager for the assessments to see how they all turn up! The rest of my day I was not teaching so I had a lot of time to plan. I was asked at the last minute to attend a trip to Tawoomba for a volleyball tournament! This is about 3 hours south and I have been told it is very cold. This had to be approved by all the right people in order for me to be allowed to be alone and coach a team for the weekend. I have no idea what I have just agreed to, but I think it will be a great experience! I leave tomorrow at 5am and I need to get a lot done before then!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment